Monday, December 5, 2011

I like my neighborhood


I live in la Florida, in the Santa Ines village. I like my neighborhood because is s very quiet and clean, and I feel safe when I walk for the streets. I love my neighborhood because stay very near to the Panul wood, and is my favorite place to the visit in the weekend with my friends, boyfriend, brother and my Chupi, the dog of my brother.
The problem in the neighborhood is doesn´t have big parks to enjoy, only have small parks and doesn´t have many plays to children and neither many trees.
A round of my house have a few services, but only the necessary, for example, a big supermarket, a banks, fast food, drugstore and liquor store, every what I need to live !
The transportation in very good, because stay near to the La Florida avenue, but I stay far away of subway and I need to take a bus to arrive.
In compare with other neighborhood in La Florida and Santiago, my village doesn’t have a terrible pollution, because the Panul wood cleans the air.
I really love my neighrhood, because I have lived all my life in there, and I have many memories.
I have a few friends but very important because they help me when I need.
I hope can pay to my fathers the house for live all my life in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment