Monday, December 12, 2011

My Life these days

I study geography in the University of Chile, I stay in 4 grades and I have never failed a subject, but I haven’t a very good marks. I like very much study geography and I really hope work in a few times in the Ministry of Environment.
I live with my parents, my brother and my dogs in La Florida, I love my family, my parents are very nice person and my brother is very funny, my dogs are wonderful and pretties.. I have a boyfriend, his name is Javier and study geography, I really love him, because he is my partner and my friend, he care me and understand me, I spend a lot of time with him, because I study with him.
In my free time I enjoy with my dogs, I play with them; also I go out with my boyfriend to the cinema and drink or eat. When I stay tired I see TV, because I like many series, for example, Dr House, bones, American horror story, glee, etc. In some weekends or vacation I go to the Panul wood, is a very nice place in La Florida and I spend a good day with my friends, dogs, family or boyfriends.
I hope in the next year to finish my studies with good marks

No comments:

Post a Comment