Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Favourite Beach

Chile have a very beautiful beach, and i really enjoi it. But my favorite beach, is tortoise beach. This is a beach near to Boca island of Panamá. This beach is very very beautiful and important for animal life, specially for reproduction of tortoise. Because, in the nigth in a sesson of the year, the tortoise lay their eggs in the cost of island. For this, the island only can you visit in the day.
I visited this island, in the last year, in a winter vacation, with my brother and my parents. We took a boat in Boca island and took a tour for Tortoise Beach, in this tour i saw Dolphins, see start, fishes, mangrove, winkles, and coral reef,. But i dont saw any tortoise. :/
This beach is very calm, because is very difficult arrive and expensive, but the tour is very nice.
I really like this, because the water is not so cold, and the color is very interesting, and you can eat Coco, and see the jungle . I enjoied this travel in my live, and i hope a lot of this type travel in my life. Maybe, i need work more for to collect money fot trips.

2 comments:

  1. Sure, how is so easy to travel over there xd ! jaja you're very lucky my lovely friend !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh!! That lucky are you for to can to see those wonders of nature.

    ReplyDelete