Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Uruguay 2011


My Happy Holiday’s in Uruguay with my boyfriend :).
In January, i started to work to save money for the trip. I thought with this money only could went to near place for my holiday. But my beautiful mom, one day said me: do you need more money?? And I said yes!. She lent me. For this, I with my boyfriend decided travel to Uruguay for a week. In March, we flew to Montevideo and then went to other cities. The first day we traveled to Montevideo, then we met Colonia del Sacramento, then we come back to Montevideo, just in this day we celebrate our first anniversary and we decided celebrate with a good food in the market of Uruguay. Then we traveled to a nice place named Punta del Diablo, I loved this place, the beach and specially the beautiful park with wonderful landscapes, flora and fauna. Really I enjoyed this travel, because I went to a person very special for me, also I enjoyed the landscapes, beaches, ate a good food, met many place, and really I had fun. The only problem of this trip is that I’m still paying for it. (In convenient installments) ahahah.

2 comments:

  1. I went to uruguay in 2008-2009 but I was in Punta del Este. I visited Montevideo one day, i went to Centenary Stadium , do you know?

    ReplyDelete