Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Fun People.


When i was a child, my friend javiera went to my house. This day we (with my brother) listened to argentine hardcore punk band, his name is Fun People.
I never listened this band before, but since that day, i fell in love.
My friend, to lended your cassette, but, the next week, she came back to antofagasta, where she lived.
Because of, i bougth my first CD. In this years i didnt have money and my brother either, but together collected money for can bougth this CD.
The name of is Anesthesia, to Fun people, still i have and listen, and i still love.
I remember, when we bougth it in a record shop, we paid with a lot of coins ahahaha. Then, during the summer, we invited to my neighbor Diego to listened this CD, and we were every summer, listened to fun people.
I like Fun people, because, the letter is very interesting, and i like the voice of singer. My favourite tracks are animo and masticar.
This band split up, but the singer to create a new band, his name is boom boom kid. In my opinion, this band isnt better than fun people, but then boom boom kid, come chile, i go.

3 comments:

  1. Poroska you are my love XD
    i dont like any music yours jajajajja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun People makes me remember when i was at school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really i don't meet this group :/

    ReplyDelete