Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Social Network


Hello clasmates!
Today, i will talk about social networks. In my experience, the internet and social interaction are very important, because, i have a big family and many friends, and when i was a child, i had many time to visit them. But when i started the University, i spent a lot of time in works for this. ... The social network has a very important function in the interaction with my family and friends. For this i use most my MSN, i have had and account since about 2002. this is my favourite social network tool because i dont need much time to visit them, and i talk with them every day and in every moment. I use MSN every day, i even use it to do group work for univerity.
Also i use flickr, i like it very much, because in this site, i will find beautiful photos from different places in the world. I have 2 account in flick with my favourite photos with my camera, i like to take photos. My favourite model for my photos is my dog, her name is dinamita, and i love to take photos because she is very beautiful and sweet. But i dont have many hits hahaha.
Thank you for reading me, Bye.!

3 comments:

  1. Piro! I accord with you, your dog is really beautiful and excelent model! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think that you should make an account justo to dinamita in Flicker, she´ll should be the bomb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, nice looking dog but not as attractive as my cat.

    ReplyDelete