Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Perfect Concert


I remember, when i was a child, my first concert. My parents took me and my brother to "the creedence"!, but i didnt like. Then when i grew up, i started going to see my favorite bands. I remember, a hot summer day, i went to the ´galpón Victor Jara´, this is a very very very small place, with one window (very small), but the music was perfect, the name of band is boom boom kid, this is a hardcore band, and i really like it. But in my life, my favorite concert was Marea ( a punk rock band) . this is a perfect band, and the ticket for this concert was the most expensive for me. :(. but, i was so happy !. This concert was in ´la batuta´, around 2006, the sound of guitar was amazing, and the lyrics very interesting. I bougth this ticket, because this is my favorite band, and i went with my brother. i never forgot this day, because this band is very very good, and this day was very funny. but also never forgot, the kick in my head :( My favorite song, in this concert was a´El romance de José Etxailarena´I love it! jajajaja. well thak you for read me... see you !

No comments:

Post a Comment