Thursday, March 24, 2011

My favourite movie

Dear classmates and teacher:

I think the best movie is Natural born killers is a 1994 crime film directed by Oliver Stone. The protagonists are Woody Harrelson and Juliette Lewis. But in the film, their name are Mickey and Malory Knox.
This amazing movie, was inspired by the story of charles Starkweather and Caril Ann, killing couple in the decade of 50'.
The movie is about a pair of mass murderers and the media coverage given to them. The film is based on a screenplay by Quintin Tarantino.
This movie has a lot of violence , humor and love of a couple most famous and beloved of United State.

The film was named the 8th most controversial movie of all tome by Entertainment weekly .

When i saw this movie ( A long time ago jajajja) , i loved it, because, i could not stop laughing. This movie is perfect!!!.
Other reason, because i loved it, is because every actors are very good.
In the wall of my room, i have a poster of that film.
One day, my boyfriend gift me, the original dvd! (nice :) )
well...
This is my poster ----->
I hope everyone can to see this movie, is very funny.

My dear classmates, this is the link of trailer. ( if they want to see). Natural born killers (1994)HQ Trailer

so... Please write back, and tell me, what think?.
Best wishes,
Piroska Ángel.

















5 comments:

  1. yeah! very good choise! excelent movie, I stressed the advenure spirit of the main characters...I recommend also this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember I saw this when it came out. Very cult.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a very crazy movie!!! I hope to see it...really. Could you give me for my birthday? Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  4. christian, forget it jajajaja!

    ReplyDelete
  5. piriwin, i don´t like your movie jajjaja i think that the american humor is so crazy

    i miss you my darling XD

    ReplyDelete