Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My experience on my last field trip


Hello bloggers friends. Today I will talk about my experience one of the most entertaining field trip in my studies.
I think every day was entertained in the field trip. Is very fun to share with your friends, classmates and teachers many days in a field trip, but my favorite moment in the field trip is the day when we went to the National Park Fray Jorge.
All my life i wanted to visit this place, because I heard a lot of, and I imagined this incredible place, but I never thought it would go this year.
The location of this park is in the Region of Coquimbo, approximately 150 km south of la Serena. This place is amazing, because have Valdivian temperate rain forest on the Atacama Desert. The Camanchaca moistens vegetation allowing the hydrophilic forest.
Really, this place is amazing, because you can see species of wildlife and flora of hydrophilic forest surrounded of semiarid species. Also you can see native species of this place and species with problem of conservation
I really enjoyed this place, I enjoyed see every species and took many photos for show to my parents.
The unique problem was a very hot day and we walked very much to get there, I was very tired after the day and only need to sleep, but finally I prefer to share with my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment