Sunday, January 22, 2012

How has life changed since you were 5 years old?


When I was 5 years old, I was a little girl, very quiet, sweet and cheeked. I used to play a lot of time with my brother and neighbors to hide and seek, the clubhouse, water fight or many other plays.
I was very very quiet, but I used to get away and disappear from the eyes of my parents, I used to walk and walk in my village even loss of my family. For this, my parent had many citizens with me, and they always were looking at me.
I used to have a pet, her name was Cara, she was a beautiful blond dog, very sweet and she was taller than me haha, and she used to steal my food.
When I was a child I used to practice skating, since 1994, when I was 4 years old. I liked very very much and enjoy my class and play with other children’s.
Today, I don’t play with my brother and neighbors, but we still visit and drinks beer.
Even I get away, and disappear, but now my parents didn’t seek me, hahaha!
Today, I have two pet, Dinamita and Chupilka, they are very beautiful and sweet and love they very much, they also stolen my food.
And I stop practice skating since 2007, I really miss it, but I don’t have time to practice, because I need to study very much.
Many people say me, I’m still a very quiet person and sweet, I think I still quiet person, but I’m sweet only with people who I love or appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment